Sunday, January 23, 2011

Do not read this blog

If you are interested in reading about politics, voting, Democrats or Republicans, you probably elected to enter the wrong site.  If football, baseball, basketball, or any ball for that matter, makes your heart pound, you’ve probably pounded the wrong keys.  If you fantasize about Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie, Elvis Presley, Brad Pitt or any other celebrity, (living or dead), your mouse has run amuck.  If you enjoy reading about stock cars, Indie cars, dragsters and drivers thereof, you have sped to the wrong blog.
But, if you want to follow my journey from recreational writer to published author, you have definitely typed the correct sequence of letters.  I have dedicated this space to demonstrating how an unknown novelist can go from Nobody to Nobel Prize winner (if I’m going to dream, I’m going to dream big).  I hope you will join me on that awesome journey.

~Brianna~

No comments:

Post a Comment