Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Almost finished with Enchanted Heart




Whew!  I am on my last reading of Enchanted Heart!  I thought that I had it ready to publish but at the last minute, I decided to get another opinion and I'm so glad that I did.  My friend Carol pointed out some places in the novel that needed revising so I've been working on that for a few weeks.  Now, I'm reading it one last time.  I am so excited about finally finishing it. This novel is a love story that will make your heart sing!

When it is published on Amazon.com, Amazon UK and Barnes & Noble, I'll post a sample here for my fans to get a sneak peek.  It shouldn't be too much longer now!

I have also put together a trailer for the book.  If you scroll down the page, you can see it.

Check back in about a week to see if the book is done!  Hugs to everyone for being patient.  I think that it was worth the wait.  It will be Kindle-icious!

No comments:

Post a Comment