Thursday, December 15, 2011

Enchanted Heart is Free on Amazon!

This is an older post ~ just to keep you apprised of the many things that I do for my fans ~ I'll keep you posted :-)

On December 16, Enchanted Heart will be FREE for one day only! In celebration of the upcoming paperback, the free copy is presented by the next best-selling author (me) and Fantasy Island Book Publishers.  You can download it on your Kindle or PC or any other mobile device with the free apps located on the book's webpage.  Just click on the link above and it will take you directly to the book's Amazon site.

I am so excited about the coming weeks.  I know that it will be a whirlwind of events, book-signings and personal appearances.  But I am up for the challenge! When I am in your area for a book signing, please drop by and say "Hello", pick up a free autographed bookmark or buy the paperback.  I am looking forward to meeting most of you so that I can personally thank you for all of your support.

~Brianna~

No comments:

Post a Comment