Saturday, December 17, 2011

Free Book Day was very successful!



I would like to thank all of you for downloading your free copy of Enchanted Heart!  There were over 1,350 downloads! The last time I checked last night, this is what the ranking looked like:


I am so pleased with the exposure that this promotion gave my book.  I am hoping that those who read it will tell their friends about it.  When the paperback is released in a few weeks, I look forward to seeing you all at my book signings.  By the way, it is still free for Amazon Prime members.

Now, I would like to ask you to keep an eye out for the free book offers from my fellow authors at Fantasy Island Book Publishing.  All you have to do is "Like" the FIBP Fan Page to keep informed. Every day, there are a new batch of free books so, you should grab them while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment