Monday, December 12, 2011

New update

The formatting and editing for Enchanted Heart are underway as well as work on the cover design.  I am getting more excited by the day.  Soon, it will be in print and available at Barnes & Noble book stores.  Later, you will be able to buy it at many other book stores. It is already for sale on Amazon.com.

For the time being, why don't you borrow it from Amazon.com?  All you need is a Prime membership and you can read it for free!  Just click on the link above and it will take you directly to the book's page at Amazon.com.  Then, don't forget to keep a watch out for the print version at a store near you!

I will be having book signings after the print version comes out, so be sure to come by and give me a hug and I'll sign your book!  In the meantime, you can go to Kindlegraph and request an autograph from me.  I'll be happy to send you one!

I'll keep you posted on the progress of everything.  Thank you so much for your continued support in my journey as an author.

~Brianna~

No comments:

Post a Comment